No matter how strong and sturdy your roofing system is, it’s hard to compete with the high winds and rains of a severe storm. Significant damage can be inflicted on your home, business, and roof when a severe storm happens. For your roofing to become damaged, many people think it takes hail and heavy rain, but it can take more than that. When a storm has very powerful winds, the roofing materials will more than likely be torn off completely. During a big storm, winds can get up to 50 MPH; with winds that strong, they can cause power lines and trees to fall on top of your roof, resulting in horrible damages. After every major storm, you should have your roof inspected by a professional and experienced roofing contractor for potential damage. When an insurance company needs to assess your roof, the roofers at Capital Construction can help you know what they need. We even work with all insurance companies so that you can be sure that your roofing repairs will get done affordably and quickly. For storm damaged roof repair in Burnsville, MN, call Capital Construction at 952-222-4004 to schedule an appointment.
What to Look For
While you should always trust a roofing professional to examine your roof for storm damage, there are a few things that every homeowner can do to check for signs of damage after a storm.
- Attic: Looking in your attic for signs of water damage is a great place to start as it is directly under your roof, and therefore likely the first part of your home exposed to water as it enters from a vulnerable spot in your roofing.
- Missing Materials: Take a walk around your home and look for any shingles, fascia other roofing materials that may have been removed by the storm.
- Trees/Power Lines: One of the most obvious signs of roof storm damage is a downed tree or power line that has fallen on your roof.
- Hail Damage: Hail can cause indentations in your roofing materials, siding, and gutters.
If you have recently experienced severe weather and believe that your roof might have been damaged, contact Capital Construction at 952-222-4004 for storm damaged roof repair in , MN.
Our Storm Damage Roof Repair Services
When you have a damaged roof due to hail or wind, we are the roofing company to call. Not only do we offer exceptional roof repair services, we also provide assistance with your roof insurance claims.
- Emergency Roof Repair If you need emergency roof repair due to hail, wind, or other severe weather, call Capital Construction. Our roofers are here to provide you with reliable and precise emergency roof repairs.
- Hail Damage Roof Repair If your home or business’s roof has been inflicted by hail damage, call us! We can get your roof back in great shape with our high-quality roof repairs for hail damage.
- Roof Insurance Claims Help Roof insurance claims can be confusing, but with our help, we’ll make the process easier. Our process is simple and straightforward, making your insurance claims easy.
- Roof Leak Repair Is your home’s roof leaking due to hail damage or wind damage? We offer roof leak repair services. The roofers at Capital Construction can identify and repair any leak that you have on your roofing system.
- Wind Damage Roof Repair For roof repairs due to severe wind damage, Capital Construction is the roofing company to call. Our roofers will get your roof back to normal with our quick and reliable roof repair services.
Let the roofing contractors at Capital Construction help you with your storm damaged roof repair in Burnsville, MN when you call us at 952-222-4004. We are committed to getting your roof back in excellent condition with our reliable and efficient roof repair services.