EPDM roofs employ a rubber based roofing material that has been proven to be effective at preserving the lifespan of your existing roof. In addition, EPDM roofing membranes are environmentally friendly and can even help you save money on your cooling costs during the hottest months of the year. Because EPDM roofs are specifically manufactured for commercial purposes, you will need to trust a licensed commercial roofing contractor who has specialized tools and knowledge to install or repair your EPDM membrane. You can be sure that choosing Capital Construction is the right choice to handle your single ply roof installations because we are a full-service roofing company with access to everything needed for a flawless installation or repair.
Learn more about your options concerning EPDM roofing in Burnsville, MN by calling our office 952-222-4004 when it is most convenient for you to schedule a free estimate for a new roof. Our roofers take pride in our work, which is why we offer a limited lifetime warranty with every new roof. When you select Capital Construction as your roofer, you know you will be getting quality work at an affordable price, every time.
Reasons to Install EPDM Roofing
EPDM membranes offer several distinct advantages that make them a perfect choice for many commercial properties. Installing an EPDM roof has been demonstrated to relieve stress on your roof and extend its functional lifespan. Below is a brief list of the benefits of installing an EPDM roofing system.
- Expansion/Contraction Technology: EPDM is extremely flexible and is designed to shrink and stretch with severe temperature fluctuations and shifting foundations to maintain a durable protective barrier.
- Fire/Flame Retardant: EPDM meets independent safety-tested standards for flame resistance, meaning that it can effectively protect your building from fires.
- Environmentally Friendly: A study found that EPDM has a significantly lower negative environmental impact than alternative roofing options.
- Energy Efficient: EPDM roofs are capable of reflecting sunlight away from your roof instead of absorbing it.
- Enhanced Durability: Conclusive tests have confirmed that EPDM roofs outperform other roofing membranes during hail storms.
At Capital Construction, we believe in providing satisfactory service for each and every one of our clients. This means that we work with all insurance companies so you can get your new EPDM roofing in Burnsville, MN when you need it. Call us today at 952-222-4004 to schedule an appointment for better roofing for your commercial property.