Property owners in the market for a new roof become confronted with a lot of selections. We want our customers to completely understand the pro and cons of each and every choice they are presented with, so we are honest about all of our roofing material options. The appearance of synthetic roof shingles has revolutionized the roofing business. Our selection of synthetic shingles ought to please any client, and we recommend them for almost any home.
Capital Construction is the roofing company to trust in Burnsville, MN. If you decide to choose synthetic roof shingles, you can count on expert installation from our superior roofers. Every roofing system’s durability comes from the quality of its installation. With our team, you never have to worry that a mediocre job; each service is done with precision and efficiency. To discover more about synthetic shingles in Burnsville, MN, call us at 952-222-4004.
Types of Synthetic Shingles and Their Benefits
The lasting, resilient material used for synthetic roof shingles gives incredible savings when compared to luxury shingle options like shake, slate, and tile. These are the synthetic shingle roof options that we offer our customers.
- Synthetic Slate Roof Typical slate can be expensive and cause added weight to your structures; fortunately, we offer synthetic slate. Synthetic slate is a more affordable option compared to traditional slate and it looks as good!
- Synthetic Tile Roof If you want the look of Spanish tile or clay without the hassle, consider synthetic tile roof. Our roofers are experts at installing synthetic tile to residential roofs in Minnesota.
- Synthetic Wood Roof Get the natural beauty of wood without the fear of wood rot with a synthetic wood roof system. It looks just like a real wood shake roof but you don’t have to worry about the upkeep.
Each and every synthetic shingle that we offer has a number of characteristics that make them an amazing roofing option for homeowners.
- Style and Appearance: Synthetic shingles become almost identical to their more pricey alternatives when placed as a roofing system. They also come in a number of colors and shapes, making them a unique choice.
- Lightweight: One concern with ceramic and slate shingles arrives from their heaviness. Synthetic shingles possess a lightweight material that doesn’t add a lot of stress to a home’s structure.
- Durability: Hardly any roof materials can surpass the utter durability of synthetic shingles. Unlike traditional slate, shake, and tile, there isn’t any hassle when dealing with synthetic shingles.
Want more information on synthetic shingles for your Burnsville, MN home? Call 952-222-4004 for extra details.
Contact Us Today for Synthetic Shingles
When you choose synthetic roof shingles, your home will gain enormous benefits that will last you for years to come. Not only will you get great protection for your home, but you will add a lot of value, as well, which can be great to increase curb appeal. Reach out to us whenever you would like at 952-222-4004 to schedule an appointment time for this premium roofing material. Capital Construction is the expert option for the maintenance or application of synthetic shingles in Burnsville, MN.