In contrast to most homes, the majority of commercial buildings are constructed with flat roofs. Where homes are built with sloped roofs, commercial structures are by and large fashioned with horizontal or almost horizontal roofing. Because flat commercial roofs are designed differently than a typical residential roof, they have different materials that are employed to achieve a finished product that more effectively protects your property from weathering.
Modern commercial roofing has produced several advanced products and materials that are specially designed to address the unique needs of flat commercial roofs. These advancements in roofing technology are based on breakthroughs in chemical and mechanical engineering, and you should trust a professional roofer to complete any repairs to your flat commercial roofing.
Moreover, there are several options available to property owners and managers for commercial flat roofing in Minneapolis, MN. We recommend consulting one of the highly-trained roofing contractors at Capital Construction to talk about whether a commercial flat roof is right for them. Just call (612) 263-9262 and one of our roofers will be happy to talk with you about flat roofing.
Why Should You Choose Flat Roofing?
There are many reasons a commercial property owner should consider a flat roof system.
- Clean: These are roofing systems that are very easy to clean, making them a great roofing system for commercial properties that are very busy.
- Affordable: Flat roofs are one of the most affordable commercial roofing materials in the roof industry.
- Access: Unlike a sloped roof, flat roofs are very easy to access, which makes them easier to clean and maintain.
- Maintenance: Because these roofing systems are easy to clean, they are also very easy maintain, which is something every commercial property owner will love.
- Durable: The material of flat roofs are very durable so they will be able to provide years of protection.
- Resistant: Another great feature of a flat roof is that they are wind resistant, giving property owners better peace of mind.
If you are considering replacing your commercial flat roofing in Minneapolis, MN, contact Capital Construction today at (612) 263-9262 to schedule a free estimate for a new roof. While you are talking to one of our roofers, ask about purchasing a limited lifetime warranty for your commercial roof!