If you live in Burnsville, MN and need commercial foam roofing for your building, Capital Construction has the commercial roofers to call! We are a dependable roofing company who offers competitive pricing and quality service for commercial clients who are looking for a more environmentally-friendly and durable roofing system. Foam roofing is also a great alternative to a complete roof replacement. Instead of tearing off your existing roof for a new one, we are able to spray foam roofing onto your current roof without taking it off. It’s easy and will keep your roof in excellent condition for years to come. Whether it be a hospital, school, or even an outdoor retail building, our commercial roofers can apply foam roofing to any industrial and commercial building in Minnesota. Call us today at 952-222-4004 for commercial foam roofing in Burnsville, MN.
Why Foam Roofing Is a Popular Choice for Commercial Buildings
Starting in the late 60’s and early 70’s, foam roofing has been a popular roofing choice for commercial properties with flat or low sloped roofs. A foam roof is made of polyurethane foam, with the chemicals mixing together to create a foam. Once it has expanded on every inch of the roofing system, it develops a barrier that is well-insulated. While the installation of a foam roof is easy, what are other benefits of commercial foam roofing? There are many reasons to consider foam roofing for your commercial property.
- Energy-Efficient: We are always looking for ways to cut down on energy spending, and foam roofing can help. With a foam roof, commercial property owners are able to cut down on heating and cooling costs, because this type of roof provides great insulation.
- Environmentally-Friendly: There are two reasons this is a great green roof option: 1) The upkeep is simple, so you aren’t wasting materials. 2) This material is durable and lasts for years.
- Durable: Polyurethane foam is very durable, which makes this roof resistant to severe weather.
- Waterproof: Water leaks can be a real issue, but with a spray foam roof, you don’t have to worry. The foam provides a tight seal on every inch of the roof, so water can’t penetrate the ceiling or interior of the building.
- Cost-Effective: Unlike a lot of commercial roof choices, the installation and initial cost of commercial foam roofing are very inexpensive.
If you want to learn more about commercial foam roofing in Burnsville, MN, just call us at 952-222-4004 and we will be more than happy to answer any questions or go over any specifics concerning a foam roof.
Better Commercial Roofing with Foam Roofing
For commercial property owners who are looking for an alternative to a full roof replacement, commercial foam roofing is the best option. We want our customers to have choices when it comes to their roofing services, that’s why we are proud to offer foam roofing. Foam roofing is not only a quality roofing option, but it will ensure our customer’s roof last for years to come. We are ready to give customers who are living in Burnsville, MN better roofing with commercial foam roofing. Call 952-222-4004 if you are interested in commercial foam roofing in Burnsville, MN; one of our roofers will schedule a convenient time for you.